[esp-r] New project

Haitham hma168 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 00:45:58 BST 2012

Dear friends
I am a new user to this program and I am doing a project to calculate the deference in electricity with and without using thermal insulation.

 I exported one of the exambles in ESP-r to see the idea of making the drawing in autocad and I did the same thing using the same idea.

I draw the building in auto-cad ( two thermal zones - two layers) and I save it as dxf file to import it to ESP-r but there are some problems with the process I think. I wrote the complete path to the file and still the program did not recognized the location and the file .
 I asked one of our friends from here and he explained to me some procedures but still I have the same problems. I tried to look in cookbook ad he advised me but still there is no direct steps to do with explanations .
What should I do ?

In the same way , I opened a new file and in latitude and longitude I put a figures for Saudi arabia which are 20 - 48 , but the note which came  that i have to change the longitude to be less than 16 !! Is it depend in the hour deferences ?

I need a supervisor to my project from here , I need explanations with photos .. Who will be able to contact with me? I'll be very glad for that.

Best regards

Sent from my iPhone