[esp-r] radiance

A.Sdei at brighton.ac.uk A.Sdei at brighton.ac.uk
Tue Jan 17 19:25:57 GMT 2012

Dear All,

I would like to calculate the daylight factor inside the thermal zones of my model. Do you know if there is a facility inside ESP-r to do that? Also, I am looking into installing radiance but I don't know what version to install. I am running esp-r for cygwin and radiance is available in both version for windows and for Linux. What shall I download? I would really appreciate if some of you great ESP-r experts could give me advice. Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Arianna

Arianna Sdei
Architect, MPhil (Cantab)