[esp-r] Re: Pressure calculation affected by .mfs - .pln mapping

Geissler Achim achim.geissler at fhnw.ch
Mon Dec 12 12:43:05 GMT 2011

Dear Dimitrios

sorry, I think I did not quite understand your question first time round.

Based on your clarification below, I am not quite sure I understand your differentiation between "map" and "link" in terms of the setup (however, I am likely out of my depth, here, as I have to date only had one model with linked plant / flow network up and running).

>From your observations I would guess that "mapping" and "linking" is maybe the same (the documentation you cite is quite old, after all). Would you expect the effects you see for your model with (fully) linked plant?

As I cannot really give any more assistance, I took the discussion back to the group. Maybe somebody else out there can help you.

T +41 61 467 44 51

achim.geissler at fhnw.ch<mailto:achim.geissler at fhnw.ch>
www.fhnw.ch/iebau<http://www.fhnw.ch/iebau>