[esp-r] Re: Pressure calculation affected by .mfs - .pln mapping

Geissler Achim achim.geissler at fhnw.ch
Mon Dec 12 11:56:21 GMT 2011

Hi Dimitrios

sounds like an interesting model you have. Basically, the mass flow network is a set of equations that must satisfy the mass conservation law. The pressures and mass flows are interdependent and result from taking available flow paths, fixed pressures given at nodes and flow resistances and/or fixed flows (e.g. fans) between flow nodes into account.

So, I would expect changes in pressures if you superpose mass flows on a given network.