[esp-r] definition of a CO2-source

Pueltz, Gunter Gunter.Pueltz at MuellerBBM.de
Fri Nov 11 15:29:26 GMT 2011

Dear Collegues,

I want to simulate a contaminant (CO2) in a room, which shows a certain occupant regime.
Using the source type 6 - personal CO2-emission - I am getting much toooo high CO2-concentrations :-((((

Thus I want to define a constant CO2-source - but only during occupancy ...
(this is something like a combination of source type 5 and 6, or ?)
Can anyone tell me how to do this ?

regards,
gunter

--

Dr. Gunter Pültz

Müller-BBM GmbH
Robert-Koch-Straße 11
82152 Planegg
Telefon +49(89)85602-336
Telefax +49(89)85602-111
E-Mail Gunter.Pueltz at MuellerBBM.de
http://www.MuellerBBM.de

HRB München 86143
Geschäftsführer: Horst Christian Gass, Dr. Carl-Christian Hantschk,
Stefan Schierer, Dr. Edwin Schorer, Norbert Suritsch