[esp-r] Re: Probabilistic weather files

A.Sdei at brighton.ac.uk A.Sdei at brighton.ac.uk
Fri Oct 28 11:25:44 BST 2011

HI Jon, thank you for that. I am looking at the cookbook and I have generated the block file for my new climate file so they are both into /esp-r/climate. I have edited the climate list file by pasting the block into the climate list. The newly created file is now into my standard climate data base but when I open it I receive an error message saying that there is nothing in the file. In the cookbook you say: don't forget to copy your newly created climate file to the standard folder. What do you mean by that? Is there anything else I have to do? What the problem may be? Please let me know, thank you in advance, kind regards. Arianna