[esp-r] Re: weird phenomen

Geissler Achim achim.geissler at fhnw.ch
Thu Sep 29 07:36:59 BST 2011

Hi Leen

have you solved this? Taking a quick look at your .ctl file shows that you have different controls set up. Do the other zones work? The main difference seems to be that in zone 1 you are actuating the air point, but sensing a mix of db and MRT. Possibly, this combination does not work (either sense air point and actuate air point or sense db and MRT and actuate mix of convective/radiant flux). The basic controller you are using should generally work fine.

I noticed that the set points you give (typically 16 and 28) are not quite consistent thru ought the zones. Sometimes its "16 and 26" for a short period.