[esp-r] Re: 7 openings in a surface_windows ESP

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Sun Sep 25 17:07:25 BST 2011

Hi Leen,

have you tried first splitting the original surface in two? Possibly, though, I do not quite understand what you mean by "seventh surface inside a wall". If you mean seven "subsurfaces" in one original "wall surface", I would think first splitting the original wall in subsurfaces (which all go to the boundaries of the overall surface) and then adding the "surfaces inside" could help.

Achim