[esp-r] Re: HVACSIM ...

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Thu Sep 8 08:44:39 BST 2011

David,

The post-processing is used by Natural Resources Canada to provide
information for some tools used in Canada.  There is no interface to
the facility.  However, it might be possible to discuss with some
staff at NRCan and find a way to generate the necessary directives
to make use of the facility.

And the 'tester' folder of the source distribution likely includes a
number of examples of models/projects which make use of HVACSIM.

Regards, Jon Hand