[esp-r] Re: question about the ish module

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Sun Jul 31 09:36:12 BST 2011

Sorry not to answer this sooner....

The shading and insolation module (ish) only deals with reducing the amount of
solar radiation arriving at a facade and being transmitted into a zone.

It does not have a concept of reflections from obstructions or other zone
surfaces.  I think this might be the first time there has been a request
for treating reflections.   If there were more requests for this and
someone to volunteered to champion the topic then there might be
progress.