[esp-r] question about the ish module

glbrune at polimi.it glbrune at polimi.it
Thu Jul 21 17:40:56 BST 2011

Dear ESP-r users,
it is likely that my question has already been posted on the list.
Sorry for the repetition.

The question is the following. I see that the present version of the
Ish module does not take into account the radiation reflected by solar
obstructions into a zone (first reflection). Are you aware of any
tricks to get (at least partially) around this limitation? And are you
aware of any further improvements of Ish coming with the next versions
of ESP-r?

Thank you in advance

Gian Luca Brunetti

Politecnico di Milano