[esp-r] Re: more version ESP-r

glbrune at polimi.it glbrune at polimi.it
Fri Jul 15 21:54:37 BST 2011

Hi Filippo,
you will find an example at the address
esp-r/validation/benchmark_model/cfg/ANALYSE.

It is in shell language.

I think you'll have to you use -mode text to test the input by hand
and -mode script to run the script.

You should be able to interface esp-r with any programming language
you want, provided that it has access to the shell.

I don't know how you can access the shell in python. In perl you just
input backquote to enter and backquote to exit.

Best regards

Gian Luca Brunetti

Politecnico di Milano
Dipartimento BEST