[esp-r] Help with setting up ESP-r on OS-X 10.6

Tayo Shokunbi [Black Silver] tayoshokunbi at black-silver.com
Wed Apr 27 13:17:27 BST 2011

Hello

I'm new to the ESP-r world and would like some help with installing it on my Mac. I have downloaded the compressed X11 (not the BETA version) files but when I unzip and try to run, nothing happens.

I have tried to set the environmental variables, but do not see the .cshrc file in the root directory, so couldn't set the PATH.

When I eventually type "which prj" at the comman prompt, nothing happens. Typing "prj" just gives the error message "bash: prj: command not found"

Could anyone please assist to help me get up & running?

Thanks

TS

Sent from my iPad

DISCLAIMER
This message and its attachment(s) contain(s) privileged and confidential information and is intended for the individual(s) named. If you are not the recipient you should not disseminate, distribute, store, print, copy or deliver this message (nor it's contents).
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses.
The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message (nor it's attachments), which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard- copy version.