[esp-r] Re: PCM model used in Esp-r

Alaa Al-Mosawi alaa.hashem at strath.ac.uk
Wed Apr 6 15:37:26 BST 2011

Hello Georgios

The first type 53 or PCM_CAP, it is (default type) a simple model with a minimal number of required data. The others ( I think the one with sub-cooling-needs a larger number of data ), must be added to the special components database called (mscomp.db1) to be active and can shown in special materials menu.

Regards.

Alaa