[esp-r] Re: beginner problem with modelling zones

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue Mar 29 21:59:33 BST 2011

The good news is that you did nothing wrong. The zone was there but there was a bug that reset the
wire-frame viewing angle to zero.  Very frustrating and confusing to new users.

To see new zones in the 6265 version what you need to do is to locate the View pull
down menu at the top of the application and click on the wireframe control option
and then locate the view angle (near upper right side) and reset the zero to something
like 40 degrees.  The other fix is to exit from the project manager and re-open the
model and then you will see the zone.

There is a BETA version on the download site that corrects this glitch.