[esp-r] Re: PCM models

Hazim B. Awbi h.b.awbi at reading.ac.uk
Wed Feb 2 20:31:55 GMT 2011

Dear Achim and others

We measured heat transfer coefficients for PCM boards on a wall under controlled conditions in an environmental test chamber. This data is available in the 2009 Building & Environment paper "Performance of phase change material boards under natural convection by Liu & Awbi, Vol. 44, pp1788-1793".

Regards,
Hazim

Professor Hazim B. Awbi
Director
Technologies for Sustainable Built Environments Centre
JJ Thompson Building
University of Reading
Reading RG6 6AF
UK