[esp-r] Re: ESP-r Command Line interface

A.Sdei at brighton.ac.uk A.Sdei at brighton.ac.uk
Tue Jan 25 22:45:14 GMT 2011

Dear All, I am getting an error message saying:

failed in /zones/groundfloor.con: conversion of air gap value in 0.17 ECONST: read/conversion error in...2, 0.17, in /zones/groundfloor.com

did anyone come across it and can advise on what to do? I cannot initiate a simulation either, which may well depend on this problem. Let me know.

Thank you and kind regards,
Arianna