[esp-r] Re: ESP-r zone construction file error.

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Wed Jan 26 08:15:20 GMT 2011

Warnings when scanning zone files...

The zone construction file groundfloor.con (below) might indicate that the information in
this file is not consistent with the construction and materials databases or the
attribution in the zone geometry file.

One quick test is to rename the *.con and *.tmc files for this zone and use
the project manager to re-create these files for the ground floor zone. Then
look for differences between the new files and the re-named files.

It is also worth considering 'what did you recently change in the model'.  That
might give some clues.