[esp-r] G-value of the glazing system in ESP-r

한세희 hee1 at dasskorea.com
Sun Jan 9 12:19:38 GMT 2011

Hi all

I have tried to get the G-value of the glazing system in ESP-r.

But I haven't been able to find it.

In fact, I found the 'view g-value' of the construction database and opened
it.

But, it showed  me different values such as emissivy, ref, o-ref, etc, not
the g-value.

Could you tell me how I can find the g-value or calculate it based on those
values mentioned above?

Any prompt comment will be really appreciated.

Regards,

Hee
--
Han Sehee / Team Manager

Design and Simulation for Sustainability(DASS) Solutions Ltd.
4F WooAm Building, #355-22 Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul,
Rep. of Korea (Post Code: 121-838)

T: +82 2 913 2585
F: +82 2 949 2585
M: +82 10 5095 8155