[esp-r] Bi-directional control - doubts to make the input file

Paulo Tavares ptavares at mail.isec.pt
Wed Dec 22 10:20:04 GMT 2010

Good morning.

I´m building my input file (to use with the bi-directional control), but i
have some doubts.

What is the meaning of (in the annex file):

*layers,3

It means what? Double glass and the shader? What are the three layers?

and

## Next two lines are only used for data type 1
*diffuse_abs,#,#,#
*diffuse_trn,#
*direct_angs,37,37

These lines are part of the input file (see the attach). I don´t understand
what they mean, and what values should i write in that part of the file.
What means direct_angs,37,37?

Please try to answer me as soon as possible.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Best regards,

Paulo Tavares