[esp-r] climate files

A.Sdei at brighton.ac.uk A.Sdei at brighton.ac.uk
Mon Dec 20 22:59:04 GMT 2010

Hi All,

does anybody know why my version of ESP-r does not attribute climate
files to the model? I am using the cygwin version and if I go to
database maintenance, annual climate, browse/edit db, I open the climate
tool and I select the file for London Gatwick. From the climate tool i
can see all the graphs but when i end the tool and go back to my model
esp-r associates another climate to my model, called clm67. Is there
anything i need to do or is this a bug? Please let me know.

Thank you, regards

Arianna