[esp-r] A new Cygwin installer for ESP-r 11.10 available for testing

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue Dec 14 22:19:28 GMT 2010

I have created an installer (run file) for the about to be released 11.10 version
of ESP-r.  It does either the X11 or GTK.  I have tested this on a Window XP
32 bit machine and it works correctly.  I am not able to test this on Vista
or Windows 7 and it would be good to have confirmation that it does work
prior to putting it on the download site.

There are also the GTK and X11 compressed tar archives of the compiled
and installed system that can be used by those who are unable to use
the .run file.

If anyone is able to do a test of this it would be greatly appreciated.
Please send me an email and I will upload it to you.

Regards, Jon Hand