[esp-r] Re: latest esp-r can not read cfg file

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Sun Nov 28 21:39:25 GMT 2010

The rad folder is associated with Radiance models.  The only time this is used is if
you are accessing an existing Radiance model or creating a new radiance model.

ESP-r models have many files - can you be more specific about which file that
ESP-r is not reading?

a) what specifically were you doing when it happened?
b) was there a message on the screen?
c) when was the 'old' esp-r model made?
d) what age is the source code that you were compiling from and which branch?
e) what operating system and compiler version did you use?

Regards, Jon Hand