[esp-r] Re: main folder location

Dimitris Mantas lmd26 at tee.gr
Wed Nov 24 08:47:53 GMT 2010

For the same reason I've modified my esp-r batch as follows, in order to
start in the folder I keep all
of my projects. As you see I've also included a reminder for the locality
settings and a change in the path
to cope with a "multiple GTK *.dll problem" I had with v.11.8.

Note that this variable change (homepath) is only valid for the esp-r
session + the child processes (e.g. running res via
prj menus), so you %homepath% will still be "home/me" for other actions.

Dimitris

*** start of esp-r batch file
@rem batch file to start project manager - associate with cfg files

@cls

@echo . .

@echo

@echo *** first check appropriate locality settings ("."=decimal
","=seperator) ***

@echo

@echo . .

@echo *************************** RUNNING VERSION 11.9
****************************

@type c:\esru\esp-r\bin\beep

@pause

@echo starting prj ...

@echo off

d:

cd\sim

set homepath=d:\sim

@rem next line with path setting not needed anymore; it was needed till
v11.8 to cope with the presence of multiple *.dll of the same name

@rem set path=c:\GTK\bin;%path%

start prj -size 130 0 0 -file %1

*** end of esp-r batch file