[esp-r] Re: Create measured climate file in ESP-r

anthony maitos anthonynone at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 17:01:37 GMT 2010

Dear Akram
the easiest way is to use the temporal data facility available.
The facility is available, via the menu commands:
Browse - Simulate .
Model context
Impose measured data.
Then you have to supply the measured data in the form of a .tdfa file or you
can insert your measurements  after you transform them into single columns
files. Once they are transformed into columns, you can use the facility to
import the columns within the temporal file
An example of such a temporal file can be found within  the validation
models.
Regards.
Anthony Maitos.