[esp-r] problem with vertex axis input in windows version

Gulsu Harputlugil - OTB G.U.Harputlugil at tudelft.nl
Thu Nov 4 13:22:37 GMT 2010

I start using esp-r windows version and I cannot be able to create a
zone!.. I want to input dimensions and each time I did, the y axis
became 0.00 for all the vertexes just after I saved and exit menu. The
dimension I inserted for y axis was transfered to z axis and y became
0.00...I tried it thousands of time but can not be succesful to manage
vertex dimensions...Formerly I did many modelling by esp-r in cygwin
environment but this is the first time I use in native windows. I tried
both in XP and Vista, nothing changed...Is there a problem with the
windows version or did I something wrong?
Wiil you please help me?

Thanks.

Gulsu Ulukavak Harputlugil