[esp-r] problem with vertex axis input in windows version

Gulsu Ulukavak Harputlugil g.ulukavak.harputlugil at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 13:33:43 GMT 2010

I start using esp-r windows version and I cannot be able to create a zone!..
I want to input dimensions and each time I did, the y axis became 0.00 for
all the vertexes just after I saved and exit menu. The dimension I inserted
for y axis was transfered to z axis and y became 0.00...I tried it thousands
of time but can not be succesful to manage vertex dimensions...Formerly I
did many modelling by esp-r in cygwin environment but this is the first time
I use in native windows. I tried both in XP and Vista, nothing changed...Is
there a problem with the windows version or did I something wrong?
Wiil you please help me?

Thanks.

Gulsu Ulukavak Harputlugil