[esp-r] Re: Surface Attributes

Miguel Silva miguelduartefsilva at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 20 00:52:27 BST 2010

So,
In the exemple model i send in annex. The surface Wall-4 of the zone "Z3" is the same as Wall-2 zone "Z1" and that the same Wall-2 zone "Z3". But at the environment attributes (surface in another zone) of the surface can only bind to a surface by one zone. I can not connect the surface Wall-4 of the zone "Z3" to surface Wall-2 (Z2) and the Wall-2 (Z1).

this will not affect the calculations? Once the surfaces( and zones) are not totally connected to each other.

Best regards,
Thank in advance

Miguel Silva

Instituto Politécnico de Leiria - Portugal