[esp-r] cannot open stand alone CFD files in DFS

Fabio Almeida falmeida at ryerson.ca
Wed Oct 13 15:38:36 BST 2010

Hello,

I am trying to run the CFD module on its own.  I navigate to the CFD
training files and try to open any of the *.dfd files using "dfs -file
filename.dfd" but I get a IGETEND error.  For example, if I navigate to
".../training/cfd/RoomVent98/CFDonly" and open the file with "dfs -file
CFDonly.dfd", the DFS module opens but I get this error:

"could not find MF node name...."
"IGETND: error reading cfd file!"

I browsed through "cfdat.F" file and it seems that the IGETND file is trying
to look for mass flow network but gives an error.

I tried this on ubuntu 10.04 64-bit and cygwin under windows 7 64-bit.  In
both cases I tried ESP-r 11.6 pre-comp package and compiled from source from
trunk.  Thank you for your time.

Regards

Fabio Almeida