[esp-r] Re: operation file - infiltration scheme with default interpolation function?

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Wed Sep 29 17:08:00 BST 2010

Hi Tobias

what you describe has bugged me, also. As far as I could see from the
code this behavior is "default" (or better: unavoidable). It would be
nice to

	a) have the changes between settings quicker *and*
	b) to be able to enter schedules with a higher frequency than 1/hour

via .opr. A recent code crawl did not reveal any easy path to achieve
this to me, though. A good Bachelors Thesis for a student at
Fraunhofer, maybe?  ;o)