[esp-r] ESP-r11.9 crashes after data is input

武政 孝治 koji_takemasa at me.com
Sat Sep 18 11:00:11 BST 2010

Hi.

I  am simulating with ESP-r11.9(GTK) now. ESP-11.9 crashes when I define surface in the building by using vertex.

I selected (e surface list & edges), and, next, selected (+add/insert/copy/extrude_from). (a made from existing vertices) was chosen from the menu. And, ESP-r crashes when the top is input to the displayed screen, and the OK button is clicked.

ESP-r that uses the X11 library can be executed without trouble.

The message displayed in Terminal is as follows.

Gtk-CRITICAL. **: gtk_entry_set_activates_default: assertion `GTK_IS_ENTRY(entry)'  failed

Regard.

Koji Takemasa(Dr.Eng.)