[esp-r] ISH - asci to binary import pb

Clément MARCEL clement.marcel at viherio.fr
Wed Sep 15 09:22:07 BST 2010

  Hi,
I'm trying to import asci data into ISH to convert it in binary form. I
write a zone0.shda for example (see attached file) wrt esp-r syntax (wrt
the asci file format obtained by asci export, exactly - perhaps my pb
come from this way). When I load the ISH module without binary file this
module attempts to create it by reading the asci file. The operation
don't fail but the results are not corrects: only december data are
applied for all the months of the year. Is it a bug of ISH ? or is the
syntax of the imported/exported asci file not correct ? (for example I
don't have an end-marker for the begin-marker "* month:" in the SHDA
file exported by ISH).

Thanks in advance,

Clément MARCEL

--