[esp-r] Re: ESP-r (editing of initial room size)

R- Theru rtheru at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 09:15:35 BST 2010

Hello,
I had the same problem initially. The reason is indeed your computer's regional
settings. If the standard decimal symbol for Portugal is a comma, ESP-r won't
accept dot separated decimals. Even if you enter data with comma as a decimal
symbol, ESP-r will still not accept it.
You don't have to change the region on your system, just the decimal symbol
under Control Panel>Regional Settings>Customize  (at least for Windows systems).
Hope this helps!