[esp-r] Re: Missing datawhile exporting to csv

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Wed Sep 8 09:00:55 BST 2010

The full file may not be written exactly when you think it is.  ESP-r is making a request
to the operating system when it asks to open and write and close files and the
operating system will eventually do this (but sometimes not when we are
expecting it).

Interesting that it becomes available when the executable closes.  Useful to
know this.