[esp-r] Re: Network Flow crashes with message: "cannot locate appropriate day type"

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Sun Aug 29 17:03:13 BST 2010

Dear Rodrigo

did you cover all year with valid controls? I'm not sure, but I think
it possible that the "period of validity" does not work in general. In
any case I recall also having trouble with this.

Possibly having a "winter control" and a "summer control" and running
the simulation twice and using the results from the appropriate run is
a (not very nice) work-around.

achim.geissler at intergga.ch