[esp-r] Network Flow crashes with message: "cannot locate appropriate day type"

Rodrigo Narváez Sotomayor rodrigo.narvaez at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 03:11:39 BST 2010

Dear All:

Currently I am working on a project with a network flow with controls,
specifically to simulate windows opening in the summer time only. They work
fine only when I leave the "Period of Vality" of their control loops from 1
1 to 31 12 (whole year), but whenever I try to change it to any other period
(my need is 1 1 to 31 3) the integrated simulator crashes when launching the
simulation. A window with an X appears with only a "close" button and the
simulator displays the next message:

cannot locate appropriate day type
no valid day type for year-day

That's my question, many many thanks in advance.

Greetings

Rodrigo Narváez S.
*Architect*
*Master in sustainable design and construction candidate*
*Universidad del Desarrollo*
*Chile*