[esp-r] Scaling up my Model

Ian McCall ijmccall at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 09:34:09 BST 2010

Hello ESP-r Community,

Hence the last note I have looked into the scaling feature of ESP-r. I have
successfully  followed the steps outlined in chapter 6 of the ESP-r Cookbook
(version  Nov 2008). I have created a weather file for my city (Nantes) and
selected the  typical weeks for the winter1, spring, summer, fall and winter2. I
have  updated the "climatelist" etc... but then the chapter in ESP-r Cookbook
Chapter 6 just stops and does not describe how execute simulation using the 5
ideal weeks / scaling option.  Is this an automatic scaling option or do I have
to run the simulation 5 times with each respective "ideal week" and then
self-scale the results?  Any ideas?

Cheers,

Ian