[esp-r] Re: creat a new surface Bug

David Garcia david.garcias at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 09:08:59 BST 2010

Hi

It was a similar problem with a post by Ian McCall, I think they solved the
problem, look for Ian's Posts in the mailing list,

Cordialement
David Garcia

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 3:01 AM, Silvestre Jeronimo Celis Mercier <
silvestre.celis-mercier.1 at ulaval.ca> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have installed ESP-r in a windows 64 Bits version. I am a beginner with
> ESP-r. So, I'am doing the ESP-r Cookbook_nov2008 exercices. Very helpfull!
> However, I can not go further than page 49 because there is alwas a bug with
> ESP-r when I try to creat a new surface made from existing vertices:
>
> ESP-r shuts down when a clik ''made from existing vertices'' on the menu.
>
> How to repear this bug?
>
> Tanks for help!

> Silvestre J. Celis Mercier.
> Candidat au doctorat en sciences de l'architecture
>
> GRAP (Groupe de recherche en ambiances physiques)
> École d'architecture, Université Laval
> 1, côte de la Fabrique
> Québec, (Québec)
> Canada, G1K 7P4
>
> Téléphone:  (418) 656-2131 poste 7921
> Télécopieur: (418) 656-2785
>
> Courriel:   silvestre.celis-mercier.1 at ulaval.ca

David GARCIA SANCHEZ
Département Systèmes Énergétiques Environnement
Ecole des Mines de Nantes
4, Rue Alfred Kastler
44300 Nantes
France