[esp-r] creat a new surface Bug

Silvestre Jeronimo Celis Mercier silvestre.celis-mercier.1 at ulaval.ca
Wed Aug 4 02:01:14 BST 2010

Hi,

I have installed ESP-r in a windows 64 Bits version. I am a beginner with ESP-r. So, I'am doing the ESP-r Cookbook_nov2008 exercices. Very helpfull! However, I can not go further than page 49 because there is alwas a bug with ESP-r when I try to creat a new surface made from existing vertices:

ESP-r shuts down when a clik ''made from existing vertices'' on the menu.

How to repear this bug?

Tanks for help!

Silvestre J. Celis Mercier.
Candidat au doctorat en sciences de l'architecture

GRAP (Groupe de recherche en ambiances physiques)
École d'architecture, Université Laval
1, côte de la Fabrique
Québec, (Québec)
Canada, G1K 7P4