[esp-r] Re: Problem with 3d Graphs...

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Mon Aug 2 14:50:39 BST 2010

This is a bit of a puzzle - the error is likely to be in the subroutine rwrand of the
file plot3d.F.  The subroutine is managing an external random access file
which is being used to temporarily hold data to be plotted.

What seems odd is the dimension statement   array(1) that is a
rather strange size of array, but that code has been that way for a very long
time.

For further clarification
a) what type of data were you trying to plot with the 3d graphic facility?
b) how many zones were included in this plotting request?
c) does the 3d graphic for this type of data cause a fault in other models?