[esp-r] Re: ubuntu installation

anthony maitos anthonynone at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 18:28:06 BST 2010

Dear Victor,
probably the causes  in order of occurence are:
1. You are not using root permissions, that is why the executables cannot be
installed in ../bin.
2. You have not used an editor to change your PATH variable, as described in
e.g. http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=650327
Hope I am helping.
If the problem continues you can simply download and install the development
version, though that is a little harder.
Anthony Maitos.