[esp-r] the node multi-layer construction?

讽鬇 88004152 at qq.com
Fri Jul 23 15:23:53 BST 2010

Everyone:

   In a multi-layer construction, I defined external wall has three layers . In esp-r, there are three nodes per layer. So the external wall has 7 nodes, is it right? But in the esp-r result analysis, the surf node T has only 6 nodes which I can choose. Why?

   And another question is, what’s the surf outside face T, does it equal to the node 1 temperature? What’s the surf inside face T ,does it equal to the node 7 temperature?

    If I put the pcm in the node 5 or 6 , what’s different between them?

   Best wishes.

                                                            Niu Ben