[esp-r] Re: Res "enquire about" energy balances and CFC

Achim.geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Tue Jul 6 07:43:21 BST 2010

    Hi Bart     thanks for the pointers. I had a lenghty "code browse
session" and on the face of this agree with you that everything should be
O.K.     We have results we do not understand at first (and
first-and-a-half) glance. However, we will go back to these results and have
another hard look at them.     Keep you posted.     Best  Achim

--------- Original-Nachricht --------