[esp-r] Re: Method of making climatic data that uses clm command

武政 孝治 koji_takemasa at me.com
Wed Jun 23 12:46:00 BST 2010

Hello.

I want to convert the file of the following format into the binary file with clm. Is it possible?

What is the option of clm when converting it?

*CLIMATE
# ascii climate file from JAP_Tokyo.dat binary db
# col 1: Diffuse solar on the horizontal (W/m**2)
# col 2: External dry bulb temperature (Tenths DEG.D)
# col 3: Direct normal solar intensity (W/m**2)
# col 4: Prevailling wind speed (Tenths m/s)
# col 5: Wind direction (clockwise deg from north)
# col 6: Relative humidity (Percent)
Tokyo # site name
2006 35.0 4.70 0 #year latitude long diff rad flag
1 365 #period (julian days)
*day 1 month 1
0 50 0 16 360 61
0 46 0 20 360 64
0 44 0 25 337 70
0 37 0 24 360 73
0 35 0 17 337 76
0 32 0 11 337 78
11 30 0 16 337 79
75 25 58 16 337 79
etc

Regards, Koji Takemasa

Postscript
The number of users of ESP-r has increased little by little also in Japan. I think that I am really glad.

-----
   Name : Koji Takemasa
 E-mail : koji_takemasa at me.com