[esp-r] Re: Method of making climatic data that uses clm command

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue Jun 22 14:18:01 BST 2010

Some recent climate files on the EnergyPlus climate web site use a slightly
different file format then can be scanned by older versions of the clm module.

The code in clm has been updated and with the next new release this
facility will be restored.  In the interium if someone has an EPW file
that is urgent to convert into an ESP-r file they could send me the
EPW file and I can run the conversion.

Regards, Jon Hand