[esp-r] Method of making climatic data that uses clm command

武政 孝治 koji_takemasa at me.com
Tue Jun 22 12:33:41 BST 2010

Hello.

I installed the binary of ESP-r on Ubuntu 9.04. This binary file was downloaded from Web of ESP-r. And, I confirmed the thing that ESP-r operates.

I tried so that the climatic data of the EPW form of Tokyo was downloaded and was going to be used by me. However, I used the clm command and was not able to make the binary file according to ESP-r_cookbook_nov2008. The following errors were displayed.

It is a question.

Please teach the method of making the binary file from EPW and ASCII file by using the clm command.