[esp-r] Is it possible adding a new zone by inserting into some zone?

王菊花 luckygrass100 at hotmail.com
Tue May 4 11:26:20 BST 2010

Dear all,

     As we know,we can make a new surface by inserting into some surface.I wonder whether we can add a new zone by inserting into some zone.Surfaces of the new zone are connectted to those of the existing zone.I have the idea because I am adding vertical air-shafts to some zones of model.The problem will be more convenient if I can add air-shafts by the way talked above.Your kind answers will be appreciated!Many thanks.DaisyO(∩_∩)O~