[esp-r] [zone control] multi-sensing heating/cooling law aux sensor items

김민환 hwan at dasskorea.com
Thu Apr 8 01:54:26 BST 2010

Hi all

I'm trying to figure out setting for multi-sensing heating/cooling law.

Help box says,

Aux sensor detail 1st item?

The sensor details are essentially the same as
required in a control point sensor ie.
 1st item >0 is a zone and or surface, =0 any zone,
 For each auxiliary sensor, 6 items are needed:
   = -2 measuring mix air:radiant,
   = -3 ambient where the 2nd item is:
        0 = db, 1 = sol-air, 2 = wind velo,
        3 = wind dir, 4 = diffuse rad,
        5 = direc norm rad, 6 = RH

 Example: to sense air temperature is 3rd zone
    3.0  0.0 0.0

My inquiries are

1. Does *'1st item >0 is a zone and or surface, =0 any zone,'* mean that if
I set 1st item as 0, aux sensor sense surface?
then how can we indicate specific surface of specific zone? or specific
surface of every zone?
Do we put them as 2nd and 3rd items? if so in what way?

2. Does *'For each auxiliary sensor, 6 items are needed: = -2 measuring mix
air:radiant,' *mean that
if we put '-2' as 1st item, aux sensor sense measuring mix air:radiant?

3. Then what for 3rd or 4th items? for future use?

Your tip will be appreciated.

Regards

Mark Kim
--
Researcher,
Integrated Simulation Team, DASS Solutions Co., Ltd.

355-22 Seogyo-dong Mapo-gu Seoul (121-838 Korea)
T. 82.2.913.2585/ F. 82.2.949.2585/ H. www.dasskorea.com