[esp-r] Re: problems in tmc, opr files when copying zone

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue Mar 30 09:15:48 BST 2010

This is a bug that has been fixed and is waiting to get into the
development branch.  If you have been using the Native Windows
version or the Cygwin version of ESP-r there are BETA versions
now available on the ESRU download page that incorporate these
patches.

Do not worry about unable to free error channel warnings.