[esp-r] problems in tmc, opr files when copying zone

김민환 hwan at dasskorea.com
Tue Mar 30 08:44:42 BST 2010

Hi all

I'm currently using ESP-r release 11.8. windows version.

Did anyone encounter problems in tmc, opr files when copying zone?

More specifically when I copy all source files, I found that data in new TMC
file were not properly copied from the original TMC file.

And operation file does not work, though it seemed properly copied from
original file.
It says 'Unable to free error channel!' and the new opr file was appeared as
'older'. If I save the opr file again, the message disappear, but it still
remains as 'older'.

So I had to manually copy TMC and OPR file from original one and change the
name. I wonder this can be improved.

Any comments will be appreciated.
For your reference, I attach model file.

Regards

Mark Kim
--
Researcher,
Integrated Simulation Team, DASS Solutions Co., Ltd.

355-22 Seogyo-dong Mapo-gu Seoul (121-838 Korea)
T. 82.2.913.2585/ F. 82.2.949.2585/ H. www.dasskorea.com